Discussion for ProZ.com 2011 Recruitment day event session (2011): Panel discussion - Working for translation agencies.

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for ProZ.com 2011 Recruitment day event session (2011): <FONT COLOR="9900CC">Panel discussion - Working for translation agencies.</FONT>".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

ertraducciones
ertraducciones  Identity Verified
Meksiko
Local time: 19:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
Independent Translator Oct 7, 2011

I really appreciate the invitation to the virtual events, they were very usefull to me specialy since I have been working with you for a little over a month, there were a lot of aspects I learned and I am ready for the next one, sorry I cannot actually discuss much about the topic for obvious reasons.

I honestly appreciated,
Ernesto Manzanilla


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com 2011 Recruitment day event session (2011): Panel discussion - Working for translation agencies.






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »