Thread poster: Natalia Schlapak (X)
Natalia Schlapak (X)
Natalia Schlapak (X)
Germany
Local time: 14:16
Russian to German
+ ...
Oct 3, 2011

Hello, I have a file from a project, which was translated in Trados 2007. One of the files is not compatible with Trados, so I will have to use Transit. I have tried to import the tmx file but Transit does not want to use it. I have created a name for the language pair with .txt extension. And I have also tried to change the status of the segments to checked 2. What else can I try? Thank you in advance.

[Bearbeitet am 2011-10-03 16:56 GMT]

Jan Kapoun
Jan Kapoun  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 14:16
English to Czech
+ ...
You need to close all files and reopen them Nov 30, 2022

I had the very same problem. So I closed all opened files and then clicked "Open Language Pair". It opened and synchronized the memory. Now it works.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Import of Trados .tmx files into Transit NXT

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »