Transit XV (SP 26) and *.PPF project
Thread poster: brude
Sep 3, 2011

Dear colleagues,

Is there anyone who could possibly help me solve the following problem? I've got Transit XV (SP 26) and *.PPF project that is supposed to work with Transit NXT. I have no opportunity to install Transit NXT. Is it possible to make PPF work with Transit XV? Someone has already told me about a compatibility pack or something. Probably anyone could share it or help me to convert the project? It's urgent. I need to solve the problem these weekend. Thank you in advance!

Brand Localization
Brand Localization
Egypt
Local time: 18:27
German to Arabic
+ ...
Ask your client for the compatibility package Sep 3, 2011

Hi,

Ask your client for the compatibility package, he should be having it and can send it to you free of charge.

Install it and you would be able to handle Transit NXT projects using XV.

Regards

brude
brude
TOPIC STARTER
reply Sep 3, 2011

Arabic Translation Team wrote:

Hi,

Ask your client for the compatibility package, he should be having it and can send it to you free of charge.

Install it and you would be able to handle Transit NXT projects using XV.

Regards

Thank you for your advice! I won't be able to do it till Monday. I need to solve the problem these weekends myself. Probably someone could share the compatibility package with me? I'd be very greatful for any help.

[Edited at 2011-09-03 14:56 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Maya Gorgoshidze[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit XV (SP 26) and *.PPF project

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »