texjax DDS PhD  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:28
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
Problem persists Nov 26, 2011

Bin Tiede wrote:

Since this week, when I use GT4T, I constantly get the following feedback:

{responseData: null, responseDetails: Suspected Terms of Service Abuse. Please see http://code.google.com/apis/errors, responseStatus: 403}.

The GT4T does not work at all. Does anybody know what the cause of this problem is? What can I do against it?

Thank you in advance.

Bin

Hi guys,

I keep receiving the same error message as Bin.
I have the version 4.27 of GT4T installed, I am using the latest version of GT4T suite, and I cannot find a way to solve the problem.
Can anybody advise?

Thank you in advance for your time.

Shouguang Cao
Shouguang Cao  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 01:28
English to Chinese
+ ...
Try this Nov 26, 2011

Hi Bruna,

Go to the set up screen and check the "use local Google server" option. If you are using the very latest, the option may be on the "machine translation tab".

Also it could be possible that your one of the older files are not replaced by the new version. Try to deinstall GT4T and reinstall the latest version.

Let me know.

Dallas

Shouguang Cao
Shouguang Cao  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 01:28
English to Chinese
+ ...
possible reason Nov 26, 2011

Hi Bruna,

The new version resets all the hot keys to the default so if you have changed your hot keys with older versions, when you hit your hotkey, it is still the old version working. This is the most possible reason.

It's possible there might be two versions of GT4T working in the background. Click the triangle button on the left of the system tray (show hidden icons) to check out if there are two gt4t icons. Put your mouse over each to check out their versions. Exit
... See more
Hi Bruna,

The new version resets all the hot keys to the default so if you have changed your hot keys with older versions, when you hit your hotkey, it is still the old version working. This is the most possible reason.

It's possible there might be two versions of GT4T working in the background. Click the triangle button on the left of the system tray (show hidden icons) to check out if there are two gt4t icons. Put your mouse over each to check out their versions. Exit the older version. In the newer version, go to "Hot keys" to check out hot keys that are currently working.

Dallas
Collapse

Alternative Nov 29, 2011

You might want to have a look at http://www.smartmate.co where you can build your own personalized engine, based on your own memories

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GT4T Pro behaving strangely

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »