Where to learn Standard Arabic in London?
Thread poster: Marina_Ru_Fr
Marina_Ru_Fr
Marina_Ru_Fr
Local time: 11:30
Russian to French
+ ...
Dec 12, 2006

Hi,

Could you help me to find the best value for money way to learn Arabic in West London? Any teachers or Schools for adults you could recommend? Any sites where to find a swap of languages?

Thank you!
Marina

Deschant
Deschant
Local time: 09:30
SOAS? Dec 12, 2006

Hi,

Not that I know it directly but the School of Oriental and African Languages (SOAS) has an excellent reputation:

http://www.soas.ac.uk

Here's a direct link to their Arabic courses:

http://www.soas.ac.uk/languagecentre/arabic/home.html

S Abdullah
S Abdullah
English to Arabic
+ ...
Hi Dec 13, 2006

Hi

I guess if you visit the Mosques in the area, they should have some useful information in this matter.

good luck

Mohammed Lafi
Mohammed Lafi
Germany
English to Arabic
+ ...
SOAS Feb 16, 2007

SOAS is the best place for Arabic.Plus there are many Arabic native speakers there.

If you need a private teacher, you might contact [email protected]
He works as an Arabic tutor

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to learn Standard Arabic in London?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »