any good Managment Software available for Translators/Interpreters?
Thread poster: Eric Low
Eric Low
Eric Low
Local time: 17:26
English to Japanese
Nov 8, 2004

Dear all,

I am looking for a good management software to organize my quotation, invoices, expenses, accounting, project schedules, payment reminders, etc. Can anyone used or come across a good management tool for the above back office tasks? I look forward to hearing your advises.

Thanks,

Gilberto Lacchia
Gilberto Lacchia  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 11:26
English to Italian
+ ...
Translation Office 3000 Nov 8, 2004

I have been using this software for about one year. I find it excellent. Moreover, the guys are very supportive and always reply to questions or observation, trying to solve your problems or to add new features requested by the users:

http://www.translation3000.com/redir.html?78543

Try it.

Gilberto

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Adieu
Adieu  Identity Verified
Ukrainian to English
+ ...
We get it! Sep 28, 2021

You ~reallly~ want to sell that tire pressure monitoring system!

ViolettaV

Michele Fauble
Michele Fauble  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:26
Member (2006)
Norwegian to English
+ ...
Resolved Sep 28, 2021

It looks like the issue (advertising, identical posts in multiple threads) has been resolved.

[Edited at 2021-09-28 21:48 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

any good Managment Software available for Translators/Interpreters?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »