For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Change of Roles: Transformation from Employee to Freelancer

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Change of Roles: Transformation from Employee to Freelancer ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Suleiman Borei
Suleiman Borei  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:49
English to Somali
+ ...
Charge Inquiry Jan 17, 2013

Hi Desiree,
It is interesting course!
I would like to know how much do you charge per session attendance?

Thank you.

Suleiman Borei

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Charge Inquiry Jan 18, 2013

Suleiman Borei wrote:

Hi Desiree,
It is interesting course!
I would like to know how much do you charge per session attendance?

Thank you.

Suleiman Borei

Hello Suleiman,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

The session costs 15 USD and this early birds special price will expire on January 21.
You can purchase your seat using credit card, PayPal or 2CheckOut in USD or EUR.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Francisco Guamantica
Francisco Guamantica  Identity Verified
Ecuador
English to Spanish
+ ...
Own Space Jan 24, 2013

Hello,

I am interested in this course.

But I have another one the same date. How can I buy it and watch it later ?

Is that possible?

Best,

Francisco

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Own Space Jan 24, 2013

Francisco Guamantica Aguilar wrote:

Hello,

I am interested in this course.

But I have another one the same date. How can I buy it and watch it later ?

Is that possible?

Best,

Francisco

Hello Francisco,

Thank you for your interest in the training.

All attendees will get unlimited access to the video and training materials within one working week after the training; also, a certificate of attendance will be available for download from your ProZ.com profile.

The webinar video will be also available from your My videos page at http://www.proz.com/videos/my_videos

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Francisco Guamantica
Francisco Guamantica  Identity Verified
Ecuador
English to Spanish
+ ...
Payment Jan 25, 2013

Hello,

I want to pay for this course. But since i paid for a trados training course, I see the bottom "REDEEM MY TRAINING CREDIT" in the new course I want to pay for. What should I do?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Payment Jan 26, 2013

Francisco Guamantica Aguilar wrote:

Hello,

I want to pay for this course. But since i paid for a trados training course, I see the bottom "REDEEM MY TRAINING CREDIT" in the new course I want to pay for. What should I do?

Hello Francisco,

Could you please submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ providing more information? This will help me to look further into the issue.

Thank you.

My bests,
Helen

Eleonora Buccolini
Eleonora Buccolini
Local time: 12:49
Russian to Italian
+ ...
Payment Jan 29, 2013

Dear Helen,
I have registered and made the wire transfer on Sunday, however I did not receive the link to the webinar. Could you check and let me know if everything is ok? I would like to take part to the lesson this afternoon.
Thank you in advance,
Eleonora Buccolini

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Payment Jan 29, 2013

Eleonora Buccolini wrote:

Dear Helen,
I have registered and made the wire transfer on Sunday, however I did not receive the link to the webinar. Could you check and let me know if everything is ok? I would like to take part to the lesson this afternoon.
Thank you in advance,
Eleonora Buccolini

Could you please submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ and provide me with payment details? This will help me to look further into the issue.

Thank you.

My bests,
Helen

Eleonora Buccolini
Eleonora Buccolini
Local time: 12:49
Russian to Italian
+ ...
Payment Jan 29, 2013

Thank you, Helen, I have been able to attend successfully!!

Nadia Price
Nadia Price  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:49
English to French
Video Jan 30, 2013

Hi Desiree,

I was not able to attend the webinar at the scheduled time, and was wondering when the video would be uploaded and available for viewing.
Thanks!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Video Jan 30, 2013

nadiaprice wrote:

Hi Desiree,

I was not able to attend the webinar at the scheduled time, and was wondering when the video would be uploaded and available for viewing.
Thanks!

Hello nadiaprice,

Thank you for your interest in the training. A link to the video and handouts will be emailed to all attendees within one working week after the session, http://www.proz.com/faq/5204#5204

Thank you for your patience and please do not hesitate to submit a support request at http://www.proz.com/support/ if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

Nadia Price
Nadia Price  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:49
English to French
Resources Feb 5, 2013

Thanks Helen, I was able to watch it with no problem.
I was wondering how to get the presentation (actual PDF of the slides, especially the slide with resources)? Is this emailed to all participants or do we need to ask Desiree for it?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Resources Feb 5, 2013

nadiaprice wrote:

Thanks Helen, I was able to watch it with no problem.
I was wondering how to get the presentation (actual PDF of the slides, especially the slide with resources)? Is this emailed to all participants or do we need to ask Desiree for it?

Hello nadiaprice,

I have resent an email with a link to training materials (the video and the presentation).

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change of Roles: Transformation from Employee to Freelancer

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »