For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio Getting Started

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio Getting Started ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

tyrperet
tyrperet
Brazil
Local time: 08:34
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Course exact time Oct 16, 2012

Hi
I have registered to this course, but before paying it I want to double check the Brazilian time when the course will happen. Will be at 5 am or pm? Please clarify it. Thanks!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Course exact time Oct 17, 2012

tyrperet wrote:

Hi
I have registered to this course, but before paying it I want to double check the Brazilian time when the course will happen. Will be at 5 am or pm? Please clarify it. Thanks!

Hello tyrperet,

Thank you for your interest in the webinar. It will be conducted on November 2 at 5 am BRT (GMT-3). It can be also checked here.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Astrid Vallero (X)
Astrid Vallero (X)  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:34
Italian to English
+ ...
exam Oct 28, 2012

hello,
when does one take the exam, straight after the course or in one's time, after having practised a bit?
many thanks
Astrid

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
There is no time limit Oct 30, 2012

Astrid Vallero wrote:

hello,
when does one take the exam, straight after the course or in one's time, after having practised a bit?
many thanks
Astrid

Hello Astrid,

There is no time limit for you to become SDL Trados Certified. More information about exams can be found here: http://www.proz.com/faq/93550#93550

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio Getting Started

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »