For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Trouver de la Croissance grâce aux Réseaux Sociaux... en seulement 30 minutes par jour!

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Trouver de la Croissance grâce aux Réseaux Sociaux... en seulement 30 minutes par jour! ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Annabelle Vergne
Annabelle Vergne  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:20
English to French
+ ...
ATA CE points? Sep 14, 2012

Hi, does this webinar give us ATA Continuing Education points?

Soyculto
Soyculto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 15:20
RE: ATA CE points Sep 16, 2012

Hi, As the the trainer for this session, I take the liberty to bring a partial answer.
For the moment, I am not a ATA certified trainer nor am I even afiliated to the asociated. From my part, this webinar may not bring ATA Education point.
Now be broadcasted thru proz.com it may entitle you to this. I invite the Proz moderator to bring more details.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouver de la Croissance grâce aux Réseaux Sociaux... en seulement 30 minutes par jour!

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »