For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Meeting clients at ProZ.com

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Meeting clients at ProZ.com".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jennifer Hottarek
Jennifer Hottarek  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:09
German to English
+ ...
regularly-recurriing seminar? Oct 14, 2011

Dear Ms. Leszinsky,

I am definitely interested in the content of this seminar but have a schedule conflict on Oct. 21 - will there be recurring sessions?

Thanks and best regards, Jenni Hottarek

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:09
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
There will be more sessions for this webinar Oct 14, 2011

Dear Jenni,

Yes, there will be more sessions for this webinar. They will be announced on this forum thread: http://www.proz.com/post/1816726#1816726 . If you track that thread by selecting the option on the right side of the forum page, you will receive a notification when new webinars are announced.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Barbara Antonieta
Barbara Antonieta
Argentina
Local time: 08:09
English to Spanish
time Oct 18, 2011

Dear Alejandro,
I am very interested about this seminar and I want to know what time is in Argentina 6:00 am? Thanks!

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
6:00 AM ART means 6:00 AM Argentinian time Oct 18, 2011

Hi barbararlmiron,

The time you see in this page, if you have set your time zone correctly, is the time in Argentina. This means this webinar will take place at 6:00 am ART (Argentinian time).

Kind regards,

Lucia

Tine Manfreda
Tine Manfreda
English to Slovenian
+ ...
My first webinar Oct 18, 2011

Am very eager to see what this webinar will be like. Since it is my first one, I will hopefully have a lot of fun and learn some new things to improve my profile and overall Proz experience. Cheers

Ahsen Sözen
Ahsen Sözen  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 14:09
Turkish to English
+ ...
registration Oct 20, 2011

How shall I register?

Susana Ferreira
Susana Ferreira  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 12:09
English to Portuguese
+ ...
First time Oct 20, 2011

Hi, i will attend it and i am quite curious since it is my first web-seminar. Hopefully will help us to meeting more clients, since i have approximately one month of membership.
Cheers
Susana

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF

Ahsen CAN wrote:

How shall I register?

The training was full thus I added some more seats and registered you for the course.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need anything else.

My bests,
Helen

Kelly Harrison
Kelly Harrison  Identity Verified
France
French to English

Helen, is there any chance you could do the same for me as I would also be very interested in watching?

Jasna Gonda
Jasna Gonda  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
I wish to register for this webinar Oct 20, 2011

I usually find out too late that something is going on. I only got the e-mail today and tomorrow is the last advertised webinar!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Meeting clients at ProZ.com

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »