For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started for Translators

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started for Translators".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Katya1986
Katya1986
Poland
Local time: 07:03
Portuguese to Polish
+ ...
do I have to have trados to do this? May 6, 2011

I'm planning to buy Trados: do I have to have the programm to attend the webinary?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Attendees do not have SDL Trados software running during the online training session May 6, 2011

Hi Katya1986,

Thank you for considering to take this training.

Please note that purchase of SDL Trados software is not necessary to take this training. The software features will be presented via the trainer’s machine. Therefore it is strongly recommended that you DO NOT have SDL Trados software running during the online training session, as the program and the virtual platform are two resource-intensive applications that may be taxing processor ability.

If you
... See more
Hi Katya1986,

Thank you for considering to take this training.

Please note that purchase of SDL Trados software is not necessary to take this training. The software features will be presented via the trainer’s machine. Therefore it is strongly recommended that you DO NOT have SDL Trados software running during the online training session, as the program and the virtual platform are two resource-intensive applications that may be taxing processor ability.

If you are interested in purchasing the software you might wish to try a 30-days trial version, http://www.translationzone.com/en/landing/sdl-trados-studio-trial/default.asp , and/or purchase it via ProZ.com TGB, http://www.proz.com/tgb/ , at the lowest price in the market.

Hope this helps!

My bests,
Helen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2009 Getting Started for Translators

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »