I want to build an english-uyghur glossary? how do I do that?
Initiator des Themas: mutallip mamitimin
mutallip mamitimin
mutallip mamitimin  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 13:42
Englisch > Uigurisch
Nov 15, 2011

Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
Frankreich
Local time: 09:42
Mitglied
Englisch > Ungarisch
+ ...
Please clarify Nov 15, 2011

Do you want hints on how to collect material or how to arrange an existing material? Do you have a general glossary in mind or one that focuses on a specialty field?

Best,
Attila

Annett Hieber
Annett Hieber  Identity Verified
Deutschland
Englisch > Deutsch
+ ...
More information Nov 15, 2011

Please also specify whether you will use a special software, such as a CAT-tool (which one?) or simply do it using an excel sheet?

Annett

mutallip mamitimin
China
Englisch > Uigurisch
THEMENSTARTER
my question Nov 15, 2011

I'm a new user. and I went to Terminology and want to build english-uyghur glossary but no Uyghur language option. maybe i need to make a new language pair to add a new langugage glossary. I have an english-uyghur glossary in Excel, how to add it? and how to add a new language pair to KudoZ glossaries?

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spanien
Mitglied (2004)
Spanisch > Englisch
Support request Nov 15, 2011

I suggest you submit a support request to ProZ staff. I'm sure they'd be able to add the language so that you can upload your glossary. I've uploaded an Excel glossary in the past, so I know that that bit isn't a problem once the language pair exists.

mutallip mamitimin
China
Englisch > Uigurisch
THEMENSTARTER
Thanks Nov 16, 2011

Emma Goldsmith wrote:

I suggest you submit a support request to ProZ staff. I'm sure they'd be able to add the language so that you can upload your glossary. I've uploaded an Excel glossary in the past, so I know that that bit isn't a problem once the language pair exists.

Thank you so much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »