In May 2024, the Wordfast team invites all linguists to join the Wordfast Forward Conference
Thread poster: Philippe Locquet
Philippe Locquet
Philippe Locquet  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 11:51
English to French
+ ...
Dec 19, 2023

Yes, Wordfast Forward is back in Sitges, Spain. And the program will be rich this year.

Our keynote will be delivered by Helena Moniz (Assistant Professor in translation and 2023 president of IAMT). With this keynote, Dive into the captivating world of Responsible AI, with a focus on its application in Machine Translation and global initiatives. Learn how initiatives align with the UN’s Sustainable Devel
... See more
Yes, Wordfast Forward is back in Sitges, Spain. And the program will be rich this year.

Our keynote will be delivered by Helena Moniz (Assistant Professor in translation and 2023 president of IAMT). With this keynote, Dive into the captivating world of Responsible AI, with a focus on its application in Machine Translation and global initiatives. Learn how initiatives align with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals for human benefit.

You will also Immerse yourself in the charm of Sitges, Spain, from its beautiful beaches to its picturesque town center. As you enjoy the exquisite local wines and cuisine, discover this true gem on the Mediterranean coast! 🏖️🍷🥘

Early Bird prices are going fast (offer ends January 1st), so visit the registering page now!

For your calendar: WFF24 Sitges, May 15-18, 2024
#WFF24

[Edited at 2023-12-19 16:07 GMT]
Collapse

Karina D'Emilio

Philippe Locquet
Philippe Locquet  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 11:51
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Teaser Video, AI? Jan 19

Hi,

I just whipped up a teaser video for the conference on my channel. Watch it here: https://youtu.be/VtsNTLGj-Tk?si=e5DozHJ4bXalpuvl
I thought it'd be interesting to make it with AI video generation tools. If you're curious about it, on this particular video, it took me as long to make as if I had done it without the AI video maker.
And of course, I look forward
... See more
Hi,

I just whipped up a teaser video for the conference on my channel. Watch it here: https://youtu.be/VtsNTLGj-Tk?si=e5DozHJ4bXalpuvl
I thought it'd be interesting to make it with AI video generation tools. If you're curious about it, on this particular video, it took me as long to make as if I had done it without the AI video maker.
And of course, I look forward to meeting you all in Sitges!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

In May 2024, the Wordfast team invites all linguists to join the Wordfast Forward Conference

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »