Finding good trainings for CAT-Tools
Thread poster: chmie
chmie
chmie
Germany
Jan 21, 2015

Hello,
I am doing a little study concerning the market of CAT-Tool trainings. Therefore, I am interested in the following questions:
1. Where would you look for trainings (no webinars but real trainings with a professional trainer)?
2. Would you invest in a real training or rather try to find your way into the tool via webinars or Youtube-Videos?
3. Which tool would you choose to be trained at and why this one?
I am looking forward to reading your answers!
Tha
... See more
Hello,
I am doing a little study concerning the market of CAT-Tool trainings. Therefore, I am interested in the following questions:
1. Where would you look for trainings (no webinars but real trainings with a professional trainer)?
2. Would you invest in a real training or rather try to find your way into the tool via webinars or Youtube-Videos?
3. Which tool would you choose to be trained at and why this one?
I am looking forward to reading your answers!
Thanks

[Bearbeitet am 2015-01-22 12:10 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finding good trainings for CAT-Tools

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »