https://www.proz.com/forum/translation_in_the_uk/152902-australian_translation_qualification_accepted_in_the_uk.html

Australian translation qualification accepted in the UK
Téma indítója: Carla Forero
Carla Forero
Carla Forero
angol - spanyol
Dec 9, 2009

Hi there

I am planning to get back to the UK in a year time and I am thinking of taking the NAATI test qualification here in Australia. I have been trying to contact the organization that regulates the translation in the UK but I have not gotten any answer. Does anyone know if having overseas qualifications, in this case an Australian one, helps to get qualified in the UK. I know that having a UK one means you can get a comparability here.

Many thanks

[Edited at
... See more
Hi there

I am planning to get back to the UK in a year time and I am thinking of taking the NAATI test qualification here in Australia. I have been trying to contact the organization that regulates the translation in the UK but I have not gotten any answer. Does anyone know if having overseas qualifications, in this case an Australian one, helps to get qualified in the UK. I know that having a UK one means you can get a comparability here.

Many thanks

[Edited at 2009-12-09 00:20 GMT]
Collapse

Ehhez a fórumhoz nincs külön moderátor kijelölve.
Ha a webhely szabályainak megsértését kívánja jelenteni, vagy segítségre van szüksége, lépjen kapcsolatba a webhely munkatársaival ».

Australian translation qualification accepted in the UK

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »