Bruce Capelle
Bruce Capelle  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:53
Spanish to French
+ ...
Oct 23, 2018

Dear community members,

In File view, when I try clicking on a translated file to finalize the file through the Batch tasks menu, I now get the following error message: "Cannot validate SDL plug-in: Sdl.ProjectApi.AutomaticTasks.WIPReport.WIPReportTask, Sdl.ProjectApi.AutomaticTasks.WIPReport, Version"

Then the Batch tasks option disappears from the menu.

I've tried solution A and solution B 1. from the foll
... See more
Dear community members,

In File view, when I try clicking on a translated file to finalize the file through the Batch tasks menu, I now get the following error message: "Cannot validate SDL plug-in: Sdl.ProjectApi.AutomaticTasks.WIPReport.WIPReportTask, Sdl.ProjectApi.AutomaticTasks.WIPReport, Version"

Then the Batch tasks option disappears from the menu.

I've tried solution A and solution B 1. from the following page: https://gateway.sdl.com/apex/communityknowledge?articleName=000006412

These fixes haven't proved successful so far. I haven't reinstalled SDL Trados yet.

Hopefully, I have been able to send the translated file to my customer using the File > Save target as option.

I work with SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance SR1 - 14.1.10011.20356 running on Windows 10.

Has anybody experienced the same issue? Do you know any workaround for this annoying bug?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Bruce

[Edited at 2018-10-23 20:33 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message when running batch tasks

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »