Studio 2017 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Thread poster: Enrico C - ECLC
Enrico C - ECLC
Enrico C - ECLC  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 06:26
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 22, 2017

Hello,

I have a new entry in the list of issues. When confirming some segments (specific ones within a given TTX file) i get the message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.". The sole way to make this work is to use the function "Change segment status" and set the segment as translated. When this happens i have noticed that the source terms in the term recognition window (top right of the editor) becomes green).

Is there any workaround? I spend more
... See more
Hello,

I have a new entry in the list of issues. When confirming some segments (specific ones within a given TTX file) i get the message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.". The sole way to make this work is to use the function "Change segment status" and set the segment as translated. When this happens i have noticed that the source terms in the term recognition window (top right of the editor) becomes green).

Is there any workaround? I spend more time fixing issues than translating.

Thanks

Enrico

[Edited at 2017-10-22 03:07 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2017 - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »