yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 19:55
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 12, 2018

Dear colleagues located in Romania or Romanian colleagues located abroad,

I'm writing to you in English because I was offered an interpreter job with a translation company from your country "Romania. I need some help with this Romanian address. I have the address of the company but I want to be sure if the zip code and the county in Romania is written in the correct place.

I would like also to know if I need to translate the address from English into Romanian.
... See more
Dear colleagues located in Romania or Romanian colleagues located abroad,

I'm writing to you in English because I was offered an interpreter job with a translation company from your country "Romania. I need some help with this Romanian address. I have the address of the company but I want to be sure if the zip code and the county in Romania is written in the correct place.

I would like also to know if I need to translate the address from English into Romanian.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Yugoslavia
Collapse

yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The address was sent to me in English. Jun 14, 2018

I'm not sure if the address need to be translated as the Russian or Chinese addresses. Thanks a lot. Yugoslavia.

[Edited at 2018-06-14 22:06 GMT]

S_G_C
S_G_C
Romania
Local time: 01:55
English to Romanian
What? Jun 23, 2018

Why would an agency located in Romania give you an address which you think you might need to translate from English into Romanian?

Addresses should be kept in Romanian.

Cristina Badea-Gutu
yugoslavia

yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Miss Sorana. Jul 5, 2018

Hi SORANA,
I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY TO RESPOND TO YOUR PROZ.COM POST BUT I NEVER RECEIVED A NOTIFICATION FROM PROZ.COM THAT SOMEONE RESPONDED. CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE ME TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS
DIRECTLY [email protected]? I have just saw your message.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
YUGOSLAVIA

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Help with Romanian address!

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »