How much for training CD voiceover? urgent
Thread poster: Kinga Pacak
Kinga Pacak
Kinga Pacak
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:50
Oct 22, 2018

Hi,
I urgently need advice on transcription, translation, voiceover fees and copyright. 2 health and safety videos, 9 min and 4 min. I have already transcribed and translated from English to Polish. Now the client is asking 'What is the cost to translate Polish onto audio for the film'. I would like to know what fees are reasonable for:
- transcribing
- translation
- adjusting the text to match the video timing
- voiceover?
Also, is there any copyright invo
... See more
Hi,
I urgently need advice on transcription, translation, voiceover fees and copyright. 2 health and safety videos, 9 min and 4 min. I have already transcribed and translated from English to Polish. Now the client is asking 'What is the cost to translate Polish onto audio for the film'. I would like to know what fees are reasonable for:
- transcribing
- translation
- adjusting the text to match the video timing
- voiceover?
Also, is there any copyright involved? - The training videos are more than likely to used several times during trainings for Polish speaking operatives.

PLease let me know if you have any knowledge on this . I am completely in the dark here. This a trusted and trusting client (no agency) and I do not want to put my foot wrong.
Collapse

Pentower
Pentower
Vietnam
Local time: 03:50
Japanese to Vietnamese
+ ...
3$/minute for translation Oct 23, 2018

Hello,

I do not have much experience about others, but for translation of a video only, the average rate will be 3$/minute in my pair (English - Vietnamese). Hope this helps!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How much for training CD voiceover? urgent

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »