Thread poster: Luke Mersh
Valérie KARAM
Valérie KARAM  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 00:32
Member (2015)
English to French
Skrill account type Sep 9, 2015

Thanks, Sheila, that's exactly what I wanted to know. I can set up a personal account, as long as it's just for one client, and occasional business. And then time will tell if it needs to be upgraded.

PS: Sorry for my lack of response. I thought I would receive a notification if there was a post after my question, but I didn't receive anything, hence my late reply.

Rachel Alleger
Rachel Alleger
United Kingdom
Wire Transfer should be the best option Oct 22, 2018

Wire transfer is usually the way around and it's safe too. You just have to look up for IBAN or SWIFT CODE of UK banks (or whatever bank you are using), your account number. Using these info, anyone could wire you money internationally. Companies not accepting PayPal isn't a problem. You can look up for swift code here if you are having difficulties finding it, as mentioned in one of your comments... See more
Wire transfer is usually the way around and it's safe too. You just have to look up for IBAN or SWIFT CODE of UK banks (or whatever bank you are using), your account number. Using these info, anyone could wire you money internationally. Companies not accepting PayPal isn't a problem. You can look up for swift code here if you are having difficulties finding it, as mentioned in one of your comments above: https://www.allbankswiftcodes.com/united-kingdom/Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

best payment method apart from Paypal

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »