Spain
Local time: 23:02
Member (2012)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 16, 2017

Hi colleagues,

I have another Trados question.

I have sent some reviewed documents to an agency and apparently the files have been corrupted, because there are words and sentences missing in the target segmentation.

I wonder if any of you

a) knows how to send a report on the changes made
b) knows how to make a screenshot of the whole document in order to document the changes.

Thanks for your assistance.

Best,... See more
Hi colleagues,

I have another Trados question.

I have sent some reviewed documents to an agency and apparently the files have been corrupted, because there are words and sentences missing in the target segmentation.

I wonder if any of you

a) knows how to send a report on the changes made
b) knows how to make a screenshot of the whole document in order to document the changes.

Thanks for your assistance.

Best,
Natalia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to make a report on a review on Trados 2015

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »