Anne Savaris
Anne Savaris  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 20:43
Member (2016)
Portuguese to Italian
+ ...
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, I bought a new SDL license (Trados 2017) about 2 months ago. I used to use the 2014 version easily, but I'm having so many issues ith the new version that I keep using the 2014 one...

Now I can't set the language pair to translate a single document: I go to "translate single doc" and choose the source and target languages, but when I click OK, nothing happens. The window keeps open and that's it. Does anyone know how to go ahead with this?

Thanks a lot!

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 06:43
English to Thai
+ ...
Redo installation Jun 12, 2017

Anne Savaris wrote:

Hi, I bought a new SDL license (Trados 2017) about 2 months ago. I used to use the 2014 version easily, but I'm having so many issues with the new version that I keep using the 2014 one...

Now I can't set the language pair to translate a single document: I go to "translate single doc" and choose the source and target languages, but when I click OK, nothing happens. The window keeps open and that's it. Does anyone know how to go ahead with this?

Thanks a lot!

I use portable Windows on USB drive.
I tried installing this trial version of Trados. It failed a few times.
Reinstalling make this software 100% functional in my case.

Dr. Soonthon Lupkitaro
Bangkok

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't set language pair in SDL 2017

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »