Thread poster: Georgie Scott
Georgie Scott
Georgie Scott  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:09
French to English
+ ...
Aug 5, 2015

A French branch of Adobe is advertising for an English-speaking (?) copywriter/translator on LinkedIn, because:

"At Adobe Stock, the Copywriter is responsible for translating product and marketing messaging into smart, effective copy that appropriately conveys our objectives, while upholding a consistent level of polish to elevate the
... See more
A French branch of Adobe is advertising for an English-speaking (?) copywriter/translator on LinkedIn, because:

"At Adobe Stock, the Copywriter is responsible for translating product and marketing messaging into smart, effective copy that appropriately conveys our objectives, while upholding a consistent level of polish to elevate the quality of the Adobe Stock voice."

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/62974133?trk=hp-feed-job-name&clkData=&spSrc=

Adobe Stock only costs €30-150/month.

[Edited at 2015-08-05 23:40 GMT]
Collapse

Christine Andersen
Christine Andersen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 12:09
Member (2003)
Danish to English
+ ...
Looks as if the previous one has already left Aug 6, 2015

by the standard of the English

In collaboration with the communication department, the copyrighter is in charge of:
•Translating/editing texts reserved for external communication: brochures, web banners, emails, press releases, publications for social networks, blog articles, newsletters…
•Translating/editing texts (in French) for the different websites of the company
•Daily manage the French blog of Adobe Stock : monitoring, research of subjects linked with the Adobe Stock’s market
•Daily manage the social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Google+, forum … - writing posts and articles, manage events linked with Adobe Stock activities, enhance the community participation on social networks and on the French forum-.
•Re-reading and re-writing articles, wrote by external authors.

plus several other things I would change, but hey, I don't want to be a monster proofreader and I am not applying for the job myself.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adobe is in need of a translator/copywriter

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »